Field Crop, Commercial Vegetable and Fruit Crop Soil Testing
Routine Analysis: $8 per sample. Includes pH, lime requirement, organic matter, phosphorus, potassium, and nutrient recommendations.
Optional ($ per sample): Calcium + Magnesium ($3) | Boron ($3) | Zinc ($3) | Manganese ($3) | Sulfur-Sulfate ($3)
Volume discounts are also available.
Soil map units and mukey Excel File.
View a sample report.
Your report is available in PDF format accompanied by a spreadsheet containing the laboratory results and a SNAP-Plus compatible input file.
Additional References & Resources
- Nutrient Application Rate Guidelines for Field, Vegetable, and Fruit Crops in Wisconsin (A2809)
- Sampling Soils for Testing (A2100)
- Management of Wisconsin Soils (A3588)
- Nitrogen Application Rate Guidelines for Corn (MRTN)
- Supplemental Nitrogen to Corn Price Ratio Calculator
- Wisconsin Soil Test Summary Data